Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Induced Spring Fever

I got a new vacuum cleaner, the Shark Navigator Lift Away. I am loving this vacuum cleaner. I got it home, put it together (easily), and started using it, practically dancing with it.

We interrupt this post to bring you a warning about purchasing this vacuum...it induces spring fever. First, vacuumed the entire house. Second, boxed up a bunch of old cookbooks. Third, moved china to where the cookbooks were. Fourth, rearranged everything in the china cabinet. Fifth, moved my desk area to a different part of the house. Sixth, as soon as hubby (DH) got home, rearranged furniture. This was all in one day. I think I burned some calories that day.

Sorry for the interruption, we will now return you to the original post.

In the past week, I have vacuumed the house 4 times. I think I got a good deal on the vacuum. On their commercials, the price is around $200 plus shipping, although you do get the steam mop(good deal). I saw it on QVC for $159 plus shipping (better deal). I received an email coupon from Bed, Bath and Beyond for 20% off any single item. The vacuum was $169 at BB&B. Got it for $135 plus tax (best deal) and didn't have to wait for shipping. Woohoo! The carpet is looking better than it has in a LONG time. Supposedly, this vacuum will not lose suction, time will tell.

Do not take this warning from The Tortoise's Weigh lightly. Spring fever is going around and I have heard it is contagious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment