Saturday, April 16, 2011

WID

Yep, it is Saturday again. Oh right, this was a short WID (Weigh In Day) week for me since I weighed in on Monday (due to the mini-vacation).
The results...down another 2 pounds. Yay! That brings me to 22 pounds in 12 weeks.

I find myself wanting the weight to go away faster. I find my mind thinking "just eat less and you will lose faster". I have to keep reminding myself that it took a long time to gain the weight. I also have to remind myself that eating less to lose faster is what has typically ended all previous attempts. I will keep doing what I am doing.

I am The Tortoise. Slow and steady will result in winning this battle. That is The Tortoise's Weigh.

See you on Menu Item Monday.

2 comments:

  1. What you're doing is AWESOME!Congratulations on another great week behind you!

    Even at 4 years of this transition (and 2 years at goal), I *still* have to remind myself not to panic and cut too drastically if the scale bounces up a couple of pounds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are doing great!!! WTG for more pounds gone!!!

    ReplyDelete